Wednesday, July 27, 2005

my new haiR color

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


i've my new hair color..i did 3 colors for my highlight which is green,purple, and red..but at last it just turn out red..green and purple is not dat visible. i'm so disappointed ere...sighs.

after my hair color i went to my bestfren hse.it's already 1am i reach there. i'm not working tomorrow??ofcos not! just i dun feel like ending my day..i bought satay, dessert and also cokes..we chat, drinks and eat together..though i'm tired but i really enjoy it.

i hate my working life. it's really ruin my life. i have no time for my self, and my friends..i just wish dat i could live happy go lucky..but my best fren told mi dat everyone having da same thought. but they have no choice too..that's calls life!!~

No comments: