Monday, September 26, 2005

my dearest coolie..miss ya so much

Dear God,
finally my dearest coolie no longer with mi after 6 years..
i think im gonna miss her so much..
she is the 1st pet of mine..
she really cheer mi up
when i'm down, sad, and boring..
why i sent her off?
just because i got no time for her
really no time to take care of her
how i wish i can spent more time with her
how i wish we could stay together in house or my room
but life just doesn't go the right way i wishs
my health condition doesn't allowed mi to do so
it's so hard to takecare of her
Dear God,
all i wish now is
her new master will really take good care of her
she is so sensetive
she is so easy to get in to sick
but she is cool enough just like mi
Dear God,
please bless my coolie forever and ever ya
miss ya lots..hugz..muaks~

No comments: