Tuesday, December 27, 2005

cHriStmaS ? ? how's my christmas??

christmas is my fav day eva..
2005 christmas is da worst christmas i eva had..coz i went to melacca..
how i wish i cant get back to kl once i reached there..
i think the more days i lives there i will die there..
die of boring..loneliness..
well, 2005 is worst ..
coz grandma went into hospital
she is ill..
i managed to get back kl 8am in the morning on 26th,
and almost spent my whole day there..
Dear God,
blessed my grandma ya..
she is the only grandma i hav now..
all i wish is she may get well soon.
hmmm..
my best fren annchyi is back..
she called mi on christmas day..
her voices did cheers mi
and we do meet up..
been a years i never see her i guess
we spent 5 hours together by sharing all the stories all these years.
and she do promise mi dat will come back celebrate my birthday together
hope she keep her promise la..
but anyway,no matter she is here or not on my birthday,
i'm happy now..since we manage to hav christmas time together.
not to forget..the precious gift i had for christmas is from my best buddy janice
she bought mi a musical hellokitty piggy bank
darn surprised mi..
thanx alot my dear..i love it very much..

No comments: