Saturday, May 06, 2006

reunion??

tiring day also.
yoga class->lunch->yumcha->dinner->yumcha
dis is how i pass my weekend..heheheh..as usual after my yoga class will go to Lianas for lunch or yumcha..left there about 4.30pm then wondering where can i go and what can i do..end up ..decided to go movie with jobby..on my way to jobby house thought of callin my dearest yvonne cos just recall dat she been sick..wondering she is fine...whos knows she is out ..ahhaha..blaming then i not concern about her...we then decided to go dinner together...ahhaha...changed my mind..so, i fetch jobby then we go Coffeebean to yumcha 1st cos is abit early for dinner. while waiting yvonne...i shop around in bangsar..i spent 10bucks for a keychain le..stupid right. just becos da keychain shows 'explain to me again why i need a man' ..summore it's pink in color..so i buy lor..well, we yumcha till 8.30pmm only we go kl for our steamboat dinner. i park my car in bangsar and we go with 1 car.been long time we neva go out just 3 in a car. i still remember last time we used to be dat.but it's been years ago...
after my dinner got to rush back for 'reunion' cos chee yeng back from singapore.it's a rainy night. we cant do anything besides yumcha..again.

No comments: