Friday, July 07, 2006

my new home

i spent 24 hours to pack all my stuff and shifted to kelana..damn..it's so tired.never sleep for 2 days.

this is my 1st time staying at so call condominium. i hate to stay there.
take mi an hour time to work..my working place now seem far far away from my hse.
take mi 6 min walking times to reach my doorstep or my car.
take mi 3 min with da lift.
take mi atleast 15 min waiting time if i dun hav my access pass.

hmmm...
i was lazy to drive out once i reach home.
it's too convenient until i no need to go out.
it's too near to janice's hse.she just staying da condo opp mine.

well...
we found our new hang out place. it is da cyber cafe right down my block.
we found our new mobil mamak which is located next block.
we both thing dat we 4eva no need to go out edi..

afraid of..
afraid of meet my ex there.cos he just staying the next block.
afraid of those who need to visit or pick mi up need to go through da super cacat road b4 reach my hse.
afraid of my fren no more visiting mi.
afraid of low motivation to go out. sighz

LiFe is just like ROlleR CoaSteR..up and down ..up and down...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/672.html or http://neveo.info/3118.html

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»