Monday, August 07, 2006

The Make-up Salon??

located in Aman Suria.
super lousy salon i ever been.
wasted my time there ..hmmm..i think i have been spent of 8 hours with janice is dat salon. At 1st thought da so call "stylist" gonna perm my hair..after he trim..he said not enought long to cut..he even comment my previous hair stylist. fine,..he then recommend mi to color my hair..okies..he suggested do purple in based and highlight orange wor..muahahhaha..bullshit man..never see any color..he said..after da result.if my hair is not dat worst..for sure i will do other color again then will show him off..wasted mi rm200 there..and guess wat..my mood went super bad dat day..until the next day..luckily..my stylist Thomas kor kor..help mi in hand.but my hair is so darn short now..haihs..and da color is like shit.thought wat so special in Aman Suria. well, ppl..pls dun ever try to ask mi try new salon again k..i edi got my stylist..or even my bro is good enough for my hair..

No comments: