Saturday, December 02, 2006

Something impressed..

Dear i wish that your heart only has me and no one else.
I wish that there is no one else in your eyes and mind except for me.
I wish that you will come and sweep me off my feet.
I wish that you will take care of me.
I wish that you will protect me.
I wish that you will lend me a shoulder to cry on.
I wish that you will support me and guide me.
Most of all, I wish you were here. Hugs.

Got dis msg from you at 6.43am..
really impressed me when i reading dis..
but dis is wat i alwis wish for all da time..
why never tell me when am with you..
by then, are you really mean wat u said?
am sorry that can't by your side now..
am afraid that i might get to da sad situation ..
am afraid that i might be da loser once again..
am just afraid..i have no guts to get everything in hand..
am just afraid..

No comments: