Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hazzy Situation

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and gray
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills
Sketch the trees and the daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colors on the snowy linen land
Suddenly thought of this song ..and my inner heart brought me deeply to this feeling..
calm but excited..am going to have a big challenges in life again.
I'd decided to go for a super low pay job(for me)hahaha..wondering how can i get over it for the coming 3 months. Life really complicated and confusing..human always have to stand on the "scale" situation. "Choosing" and "deciding" always comes to our mind. And now, i'm looking towards to my interest. People might thinking am crazy. But somehow..if i never try to step forwards i afraid i might be regret..It had been too many things that i've been done cames to "regretness".But just bear in mind, no matter how it gonna be..is my own decison..

3 comments:

Jobby said...

muahhahaa...why use this pic...make me think of someone......my next door funny housemate in UK......
u wait for 3 mths lar..dun give up..and save money to go HK with me next year..I m more broke than u lar......

Anonymous said...

工作啊~~~ 放輕鬆一點! 一切都會更好!







良心建議 By 台客

Anonymous said...

is a good thing u dare to sacrificed for what u want to do..it need lot of courage.i 199.9% support u.~