Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HMS - Hell Multimedia Services

my lovely trix said will establish a network for me when am no longer in the same planet with her..

she knew dat my diary is online so that she alwis thought that can burn me a server. but wondering is it can be the same server as am using right now? sob sob..

HMS needed for the connectivity between both us..we could update each other through this services. Camera phone and usb connectivity is required. So that we can share as much as the information together..haha..

trix, remember i said i wan u to burn me a camera, server, map, shopping mall, and not to forget lot lot lot friends as u promised me. muaks..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha! joker la u! i'll make sure alot alot of little frens provided but NOT me! coz I dont wan to die so early..haha! but i'll owiz remember your server...muax!