Thursday, June 19, 2008

Something brighten up my day

Thanks Kel..
Thanks for your cd and dvd from far far away..
really my bad day..today..
lack of sleep. .busy with work.. and mess with sumthing..

Thanks God!!!
letting me know that am deserved to have people who really sincere and kind to me

Dear God,
people born to be selfish sometimes,
i pretty understand all the pro and con on every decision making on my own.
i never ever blame to anyone no matter how..
do leave me with my life and do bless me on whatever decision i made.
understand that everyone maybe just come and goes leave their footprint in our life..
Perhaps, those ppl who just in and out will not mess up my life.
i had do my very best to get what i have now..i guess..i really deserve what i got in my life now.
Ppl who doesn't agreed on me is non of my business..am not cold blooded or stoney..just that i have lack of energy to pay more concern on other rather that myself.
Life to me is fair and square there is no other possibility..
no one have the right to negotiate this with me unless i choose to tolerate..
and this is me..

Standing still is my term of life..
those whose know me well..i guess..will agree with me..on this.

No comments: