Wednesday, August 27, 2008

long day

last night i offwork at 8.30pm and back home and continued my report til 12am.
and today..super long day to me..
took me 2 hours to reached office this morning..simply because of the wat so called "merdeka rehearsal"
3pm meeting with boss..by the time our discussion finished..i looked at the clock it's almost 6pm. i planned to leave sharp 6.30pm actually..it's heavy rain and out there is just like dark city since 5pm..the highways was full of cars. it's looks like toy car..cos seem like not moving at all..wondering how can i get home..meanwhile..managed to get smart tunnel hotline..i called up and asked whether they close the smart tunnel due to the rain..but this guy swear to me it will never close. dunno wat been dragging me until..7.15pm when i looked at the clock again..again i called the smart tunnel, it was closed. shit..which way should i go home..??? well..too early to think of that..my works not end yet..when i almost wanna off my pc at 7.30pm..boss was asking me something again..again..there is amendments on my documentation, been changing the VO script, storyboard, and service briefing..tooks me an hour..and it's 8.30pm now..boss still talking to me on skype..my outlook still receiving email from him..in skype..he asking do him stress me??yes u did..u stress me while am doing or talking to u on A but u wondering how is B and meanwhile u thinking how's going to C..understand that u're full of question mark on ur mind..but can please let me get back to u one by one?? u told me that you has messed up ur mind yesterday..and i replied i do..u then asking do we need rearrange our time management? my answered to u is.."you mess up my time" but u just laugh..and i know how important for you to hav all in overview..but could you please don't double my workloads...understand that you have many concerns on everything..but am just a man with a brain and 2 hands. what you expect me to work as 3 or 4 person??
finally..reached home at 10.30pm..wondering why should i worked like this??but time flies..it's been months here..can i stay with this another 8 months???
am so so tiring with work..no one to talk or i should says i hav no more energy to tells..my days is so dull and nothing can even cheer me up..just like the city out there.."dark city"....sigh~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can understand what is 'stress' are like..well,u always got me and ur other frens by ur side.ur dad cant cheer u up but i believe we could..hehe..u consider very geng lar..tough and capability compare to others.but stil dont push urself too hard..u can still choose another path..cheer up. :P