Monday, May 18, 2009

Today topic

i was insomnia on last fri and sat. do not question me why? i really dunno....and..finally last night i took my sleeping pil..finally hav a good sleep.

one of my fren told me that people who takes sleeping pils will have depression.. is it true?
believe me...am not addicted to sleeping pil... but really no choice..

today..was one of my colleugue text me about my boss..he claimed that it is difficult to explain to our boss..and so..i told alyster..i wonder how i manage to communicates with him year plus...i should have depression one day..meanwhile, i asked them..if 1 day i hav to stay in mental hospital will they visits me..

alice: hey, will you guys visit me if i went to mental hospital?
wai: i will buy you more dvd since u love watching movie so much..
alyster: i will visit you..and teman u watch dvd..
alice: i hate watching alone..can you guys stay with me..?
wai: nono...you don't need us..u will hav more fren there..
alice: how if they dunno how to watch or understand the show?
wai: so you can explain to them ..just imagine..while you giving ur explaination they playing aeroplane...hahhaha...
alice: every psychiatric hospital comes with aeroplane???
all of us: ahhahahah.....

No comments: