Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pomegranate








I’m most excited about the pomegranate. It’s been a long time since I’ve eaten one, and I thought it was about time to give it another try. how and where can i get this fruit ar? finally i know what it call..hooray!!!!

i still remember i have this when i was still small little kiddo. my house used to have one of this pomegranate's tree. grandma used to plucked it and give this to me and my bro..we both love it alot..i hardly remember how it taste but i believe it is sweet..since all my memories was so sweet...

Can anyone there let me know how can i get this again???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah..this kind of fruit last time my aunty house got alot wor..can eat 1 ar?too bad she moved already,i take a drive there see whether the tree stil got anot lar..if got then i pluck 1 for u.