Sunday, January 04, 2009

4th Jan 09

Back from Bangkok and got into wenping's car..we always have pre celebrate my birthday on 4th. i got out from custom is already 9pm. reached back pj and we then have a casual dinner..

ofcos!!!i got my 1st present of my day on year 2009!
i got a limited Edition Monopoly. it's not a simple monopoly ar...dun play play ar..there is no dollar notes needed to be count on. it's credit card and slot machine edition..hahahaha..finally i got something special..anyway...wenping alwis got me something special..millions thx to my dearest lovely so call primary schoolmate and ofcos we're very best friend now..i know you alwis here for me no matter how and whenever i needed someone..
as i used to says...
you're my TV which can entertain me MAX..cos u provided me alots of drama series and also teman me for no matter what kind of movies in cinema..
my ambulance when i needed to go for doctor i guess..hahah..i guess you been teman me to clinic more than my mom..SERIOUS!

i really donno how to thank you...but really appreciate and glad to hav a friend like you..

Right after my drink i got my bros's called. Kevin and Kit, they said celebration is starting at 11pm @ Neway. haha...surprised huh...although am so damn tired but i think i shouldnt miss this out..been many years they celeb my birthday without early notice..we all brought out zippo lighter today...every of our lighter are embended with our name.cool!

No comments: