Tuesday, January 06, 2009

5th Jan 09

lampoon? i kena ffk by my so "call" best friend for dinner today..really dissapointed on this..i wonder why she cant let me know earlier. but anyway..this will be the last time i ever place some tiny hope on her.

Dinner?? end up ..i went with kelvin..we suppose to catch my fav sammi's movie tonight..but i really don't want to count down in the cinema...i still hope something surprise might be happen...so..after dinner..i just asked for home..when my 1st step to home..i found that am home alone..shit! i should ask him go for a drink with me at least...well...he then starting the sms me ..wondering what am doing..countdowning with me over the phone..haha. we did chat lot today..even..reliase this is the 2nd dinner we ever had together on my bday since years we known. any way..simple dinner but great chat with him..

I almost gonna asked wenping to teman me countdown..luckily my day was not dat bad..my lovely neighbour collegue Elaine called up..finally..within 10 min she reached my doorstep...we then call jeff and his gf together and grabbed a countdown session together at TTDI. never thought of i will spend my eve with my new friends.

"5 min" i got this sms from kelvin, aahha..as i know am goin to be exciting?? yeah...welcoming my day!
am super appreciate for those who called and sms me...especially trix..i even forced her to wish me getting prettier and meet more guys in my up coming days..hahaha..thx TRIX!!!! do not forgot our SPA session on 11th (SUN ) ya!!!

and million thx to all my friend who sms and called me on my day..!!really appreciate!!

Andrew..another old time friend..we been chatting for my 1st 3 hours on my day..hahah..really old time stories..everything start from 1998..hmm..when i was still 16th? hahaha 11th years ago...really long time ago..

am so tired...and finally get to bed at ...hmm..4am? luckily is not sunrise yet..cos long long time ago we used to chat from the sunset til the sunrise..~ really miss those days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh..why sound so sad?! I guess your so called best friend dont mean it, and I am sure you will forgive her no matter coz the definition of best friend is to forgive and forget...I know how you feel, you're pissed but on another hand you love her too much to be pissed thts how she became ur best friend =) Cheeers! Happy Birthday Si Poh!