Monday, April 13, 2009

没有程亮的日子

我的程亮终于出现啦!

Congrats to kitto..finally he is here!
your post recalled my memory la..
My 没有程亮的日子is already 665
and i thought i able to move on after 202 日 and get started with the "new ones" but the life time is only 431日, life is just full of obstacles and ironic. am so darn tired and helpless.
MC brought me to club last weekend, Wenping was there advised me almost the whole evening. he darn funny, my first time heard that the 1st hour in club was the "introduction" period. it's mean just go and get yourself a proper sitting posture with a Dry Martini...but ofcos ..to get myself ready, he even told me that i have to be "tangan terbuka" with "hati yang ceria" plus an outfit which is "时尚不失隆重"...he claimed that that is "alice's open day" and thousands of supporting statement comes out from him .."rainny day is the best day to clubbing, because it generate the crowd of club..hahaha..real darn funny. i really try my very best to enjoyed the night but it's just so much different compare to the last time. i think am too old..ppl there is so much younger than i. and the music is what i used to listened when i was still in club 3 or 4 years back...but anyway..thanks for your supports!

No comments: