Friday, June 26, 2009

happy hour + gathering..

decided to have dinner and happy hour together with Jc and Alyster.. Elaine joined us as well..

Our initial plan was heading to Frangipani. There is always special event on Fri night. Before the night start, we had our dinner at Baan 26 Thai restaurant, right infront of Frangipani @ changkat bukit bintang. The Thai's food is nice with reasonable price. yummy yummy~~

finished our dinner at 9pm. We 3 gals decided to go into Frangipani while alyster is still chatting with his fren. but..been 15 mins in there..no ppl is serving us..and we guess the night is too young for club..haha..

End up..we decided to change location..so..we went to Luna Bar..but too bad Luna was in private function..wasted our RM10 for parking fee we ended in Sky Bar..finally..
I met tracy when my 1st step into Sky bar..wow..it's been 2 years never see her.. She is so much different from last time..what in my mind was still the innocent look when sitting behind me in my form 5 class.. and everyday kept calling me " ba ga~~" hahah..can't remember y tracy and her neighbour used to call me that..maybe am just like what they called. haha..

Well..we got our sit near to the bar..was sofa..luckly man..it is so crowded.. We ordered 2 red wine..and starts our night.. alyster and his frens was cameraholic though... keep snapping.. although 1st time met his fren but frankly there is nice and fun..

Vinz and Jc's hubby joined us later too.. another bottle of wine..continues our chats..Jc's hubby is fun..he wanted to intro me man wa...his volleyball mate.. let's me recalls how he described "him".. he is tall, fit with V shape body..hahaha..and.. he used to ate 2 maggi plus 3 telor with 2 teh o limau ice..akkakak..wow.. cant imagine how he looks .. but ah too was so semangat to get me intro da guy..oklah..will join u guys volley session once Jc's back..

Drinking session ended at 12.30pm. i reached home.. and saw a stranger beg in my room.. who is that i asked myself then i called eric.. eric told me he was with Jasmine in Republic now..alan then fetched me together to joined them..guess who i met.. i met "him". at 1st i dont even saw him until his fren Victor say hi to me..since his table is so near i just walked forward to say hi. Vic told me he came with "him" wa..then he just wave his hand. bastard.. not even come by to say hi ever. i told both bros and jasmine that "he" is there. eric then said he should saw him early but y neva say hi. am wondering is there going wrong with me or did i eva fuck him off when we break off? i think i didnt.. well..all my bro and cousin kept telling me luckily we went seperate..he looks so bad now..gain lots weight..yiaks
Mc was in Coco..he came over to Republic once he knew am there.. dunno y..i straight away asked Mc came into the club and i think i'm having the feeling of showing off to "him"..although Mc is just my fren..hahah.. alan and eric keeps saying .. there is nothing can be compare both of them..100% sure Mc looks so much better to him..hahahha.. well.. We all chit chats and dance with wines till the club close..was about 4am.. went home and continued chat with Jasmine till sunrise if not mistaken..super tired but cant sleep well also..headached....sobs sobs

1 comment:

wai wai said...

too bad...why i cant join u all..u all go sky bar....sob sob...