Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life always full with colors?

suddenly thought of changing the entire look and feel of my blog.
i've nothing special objective to makes the changes just felt bored of it.
has been 5 years plus with previous blog layout and the title " nothing but just an empty seat"..it's not easy to let go the old actually..hehe..
anyway.. i think it is a good start.. atleast all my colleugue finds this the new ones look better.. "happier" wo.. JC even commented my previous color tone and title was "dull" .." sad" ..
took me awhile to think of the new title of my blog.. at 1st i thought change to " Life without emptiness.. but COLORS" ..and JC comes to me and said," y still wan the empty bla bla ar..can't you just put something happy enough? the title seem sad and hoping for something.."
haha..
well, agreed with Jc opinion. i think that's exactly my feeling.. but i think everyone is disagree on that.. end up..i've got this - Life always full with colors!

No comments: