Saturday, January 02, 2010

Early birthday celebration with R5


thank you to my lovely nbf -> trix!
(hmm..still new? 2 years plus friendship anyway)
you really surprised me maxxx dear..
never thought that you will had R5 celebrating together tonight!
though just 2 hours session but i really enjoy our dinner and catch up.
especially our shooting session..
wow..is 80 plus pictures with my camera..
how about your camera and connie ar?
it recalled me our last trip at genting and melacca 2 years ago..
we shoots 2000 pics in 2 days!
really miss those days..
not to forget,
million thx for Su..
never know you can baked such nice cuppacakes..
you're really sweet!
and boy.. our drama king..
without u, i think da night will miss out the fun..haha..
but please..never disturb me and trix when we are posting k?
haha..
connie.. our practical one..
thx for all the infomation for my Taipei's trip.
it's really useful for me!
lastly, guess we need to thank to GOD
bring 5 of us together
Random 5
YES.
we were super random..
but well,
we just CLICKED so well..

2 comments:

lilpixie said...

NBF is our trademark so pls dont change it else u cant recognise me lu...welcome back to the town! err..where is my souvenir ar?! keke!

Anonymous said...

Technology really is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4 SDHC[/url] DS ZKwa)