Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pillow Talk between 2 girls

25 June 2010
a: I've been through a lot. Those are my bad experience.
b: Things will be better. Just try to think of your future. what exactly you want?
a: I really have no idea what's going up. It is useful occasionally to look at the past to gain a perspective on the present. At least I know am enjoy my day now rather that being the nature follower.
b: I know you understand whole situation well and no matter who or how you will still follow your heart, to give up on this is just whether you want to or there's a reason to or not. Please don't let your past experience influence you.
a: Hey, it's an inevitable condition la. I am pretty sure that. Just sometimes getting back to square one isn't that bad idea! Allow me being selfish sometime ok. I will be awake that is just a matter of time only. At least am trying to mix with you gals that is normal rather that going back my previous lifestyle.
b: haha..good good. Join us!
a: Shit! it's 3am now! faster go bed.. we going to die of tomorrow!

27 June 2010
a: 2 failures together attends all upcoming special occasion. date for each other.
b: since when we become "failures 2"??
a: haha. if we are not the "failures 2" who else capable for it.
b: well, please don't leave me behind. I am so glad that I have you now.
a: take it easy gal, I will never leave u behind. we must be fren4eva else we will die off one day later.
b: haha..silly gal!


* contents omitted. Parts of the conversations may have been changed.


No comments: