Friday, July 22, 2011

Insomniac

Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it’s time to get up! I almost forget this is which day I am staying awake in the middle of the night. But I remember I actually didn't sleep at all last Thursday and Friday. And finally I got my pills on Saturday's noon. :)

Nothing could be better when you find someone exactly having the same disorder when you're having. Lucky mi, I have one.

Irony when I received my twitter notification saying someone is thinking of mi when he couldn't sleep as well. But well, one thing I have should admit it's good to have best friend keeping you company in the insomnia night. :)

4 comments:

Ah Lee said...

:O Waaah! Never realize you have insomnia. You looks so fresh everyday. I can't imagine sleepless nights.
(ps. found your blog by twitter.)

LGBoy said...

Not to mentioned someone who can share thoughts, pillow talk and still have supper after a whole lot of drinking!

Ah Lee said...

Amazing! And still can keep in shape? Must be the high metabolism and yoga classes lol. ;)

hazzyalice® said...

haha...yeah...Please train your drinking still!Boy!

Thanks for visiting Lee. hope you enjoy it. :)