Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer leisure trip in Hong Kong


Another summer i spent in Hong Kong. 2nd time travel in HK with mama. the weather is SUPER HOT. Basically we did nothing in Hong Kong this time. I remember I had my breakfast at 11am-12pm at Causewaybay then immediate right after i step out the restaurant i went into WTC. We just can't spend another minutes out side under the sun. Seriously... to make sure i am not expose to the sun. I suggested mama we have shabu shabu at Mou Mou club. i think we spent 2 hours plus there. Basically my trip is EAT DRINK HK. haha.. we manage to visit Big Buddha but we are too lazy to climb the stairs.. We almost buy ticket for the Canto version of Smurf movie ticket. But end up we back in hotel for afternoon nap. haha..crazy really. Happy hour with mama at club 97. yeah the place I celebrated my birthday early of this year. Mama is a best drinker.. we both drinks quite a lot that night. but really enjoyed.

No comments: