Saturday, August 20, 2011

emo'ng

Am weird..super weird.
i have nothing special on my weekend.
i suppose to sleep max.. i can..
but dunno why i was so AWAKE at 9am.
people around me was blaming why they gonna wake up at weekend for work
i have nothing to do until my dental appointment at 12.30pm.
So, early 930am i have started my phone conversation with my buddy..
She is so dead because she is working while am so awake..
She even asking me to swap with her, maybe i shall work and she could sleep better.
We chat til 12pm and only i out for dental.
Alice called. She was in PJ and we planned to meet up after my lunch..
I supposed to meet up another friend today..was a rush one right after my tea with Alice, i drove to Hartamas. A quick catch up with my friend and i leave home thought i able to have a short rest (break)
But things just not going to way i thought, Wai Meng reached my place 15 min early.
And i can't really have a short rest since we gonna go Ryan's open house.
Am emo? ya..i do.. due to tiredness. i didn't talk much and actually quarantine myself in one of the corner in Ryan's house.
Until late, i joined them..is the occasion issue or i am really exhausted? I think i really not into home gathering session..am so sorry to says.

No comments: