Thursday, September 01, 2011

First Holiday

Our 1st trip was the 2nd week of the first year we met after pasar malam in year 2002 to Singapore.
2nd trip was Singapore as well in year 2004.
I don't really recall how bad was the 2nd trip we had. But you told me that was a really bad one.
The only i remembered was how nice is the KIKI's musical fountain show.
Well, it's so many years after we had another trip again and this is really different one. Thanks for planning everything for us. We talked craps, we discussed, we shares and we understand. The fun part is the door key issue, I wondered if we bump into something mysterious. This will never happen to me i think.. and road trip.. i never thought of i can spent so many hours in a car with anyone else besides her and you let me know am okie with it.


No comments: