Sunday, November 03, 2013

Complicated

Seek for the right
Try to adapt and accept
Live in balance
Still the obstacles
Feeling sad 
Getting dissapointed
Failed myself
No more tears
Struggling 
Not to lose
Afraid of the loss
Afraid of being alone
Again
Time flies
every minute every seconds 
Fears still there
Aging
Stress
Being an adult 
Act like an adult
Making the right choice
Doing the right thing for life
For ownself
Drowning
time by time day by day
Too much of unforseen circumstances 
Hate being no option but to accept
Hate to know and see the fact The truth
Doubt of self option
Doubt of how to making things happen
Who am i? I am lost?
Am i giving up my life my choice my direction?
Keep asking day by day
Seeking the light of my life
Hoping for hints?
Shall i? Just the feeling of insucure and not convincing playing in my mind my heart over and over again
Restless helpless breathless 

 

No comments: