Monday, July 26, 2004

i'm so busy these days..couseworks..courseworks and again courseworks..just busy till today only i can hav a break..i hate my studies le..im tired ...i need rest i guess..i 've been thru so many things for the last few days and now i realized dat  life is so hard for me..though i knew early before..but again, i'm so scared... i wish i could tell him everything..how i wish he can understand me better..how i wish he could spent more time with us..i even thought of write him a letter..but im so scare if i do write to him he get me wrong again. i felt so useless and helpless.... i can only felt hurt inside..... in my heart...i 'd already tried my very best but i just never get any recognition! am i a disappontment? i know many of you there felt dat ..but what can i do huh? i really do my very best..what i wish is just lives happily..but when everytime you hoping for something,make sure you 're ready to handle the disappointment..can someone just teach me how to please people in a better and nicer way..?how to get out of being such a disappointment...

No comments: