Tuesday, July 20, 2004

My New Best Friend

Today I met a great new friend, who knew me right away
It was funny how she understood all I had to say

She listened to my problems, my dreams…
We talked about love and life
She’d been there, too, it seems

I never once felt judged by her; she knew just how I felt
She seemed to just accept me, all the problems I’d been dealt

She didn’t interrupt me or need to have her say
She just listened very patiently and didn’t go away

I wanted her to understand, how much this meant to me
But as I went to hug her, something startled me

I put my arms in front of me and went to pull her nearer
And realized that my new best friend
Was nothing but a mirror…

hahaha..dont't ever get mad when you know it’s just a mirror ..it's true ..just ourselves can always read our own mind..but to me ..my best friend is my dear diary..i will let her know every single things about myself. Someone asked me to post my daily activity here..but I just failed to do it.. don’t ask me why..i don’t know too..



No comments: