Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another challenge with my dearest friend

One forgives to the degree that one loves.

After a talks with tears..
I hope it really help to us..
Indulgence made us apart?
I never ever thought of this..
upset to see you in sad,
hurt when we facing each other speechless,
Consolable that you too felt the pretending and acting..and the pain,
am sorry if I ever hurt your feeling,
am sorry if I really push you to the edge,
am sorry that I couldn't help in your situation,
am sorry to tell you that your selfishness brought you a side
am sorry that I have to tell you the truth thou I know you it might hurt your feeling,
am sorry, because I don't want you to be abandon by everyone..
But do keep in mind,
am still side you and defer to the decision that you made.
but still have to remind you before everything is too late
Not to offend if my wording is sharp..
I had lost many thing recently
and I can't afford to lose you..
Please take care your self,
Although you didn't promise me anything after all
But your hugs safe my soul..

No comments: