Monday, January 15, 2007

to my dear..

Dear, am up set when I received your sms just now, I have been trying thousand time hope to talk to you but you turn off the phone. Yes, you’re damn selfish. You just drop a sms when you felt like you wanted to tell me something. But you never give me a single chance to reply or anything. Frankly, even now, I still take you as my very close friend and I wish our relationship will not chance just because of this. I understand your situation, not to offend though I disagree with the decision you had made. But at least I hope we could share everything together. Just like how we use to be last time. Try to remember those days we had been through together. As your sms you mention that you had no guts to face me, please dear. You’re too much. I took you not only my normal friend. You’re some kind like my sibling now. You told me that you’re really sad on that Saturday night. You felt the strange between us. I do felt that. I’m so sorry that I didn’t say Hi to him. You know am playing mahjong what. Am not avoiding or ignoring him either. To me no matter he is there or not is not important to me. Both us become strange because he is there with you and I thought you should accompany him since he doesn’t know anyone there. That’s why I thought not to interrupt. But if this make you think that because of him and make both us become strange then I can tell you, you had got me wrong. Our relationship always comes 1st to me no matter how and what happen. I really appreciate you a lot dear. The day in msn I told you that I felt that we’re getting apart. It’s true since you send me the sms just now. But I hope you can really give us a chance to hold back our relationship and not just to inform each other thru sms.

We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.

No comments: