Friday, January 04, 2008

1st pressie of year 2008




am speechless when i 1st saw my 1st pressie for my birthday..
sorry to acting strange and i think my reaction when i received.
millions thanks to my lovely fren ..
And i should mentioned his name here --> WENPING
appreciate that he alwis be there for me no matter what happen and whenever.
the feeling of SURPRISE left me many yearss...
and today...out of no where..i recall dis FEELING
really HIT my HEART~
while dropping every single words now ..the feeling of EXCITED still remains~
We been fren for 5 years i guess..but actually he is my primary schoolmate.
2 different people with totally different characters met one day in SS2 pasar malam 5 years ago. Our 1st topic is ..we both love movies..
Our 1st movie is staring by Miriam Yeung as i still remembered.
His favorite artist..hehe..
Uncountable movies we had been watching together..
We used to chased every latest show and we used to watched all the sneak preview and we even watched movies 5 days a week..
Strange that we hardly yumcha together until recent year
Our 1st yumcha session was at Pan Bakery at PJ Newtown as i remembered.
Our 1st trip was the 1st year and 2nd week we met after pasar malam to Singapore.
We even used to went church when both us are down..
We guess God blesss...
Faith brought us together..
i know U will alwis there for me as i promise i will be there for you whenever u needed me..
Last and least...
besides of THANK YOU i think there 's nothing all i can say to you..






No comments: