Monday, January 28, 2008

"love at 1st sight" or "1.2.3.round 1 fight"

"love at 1st sight" or "1.2.3.round 1 fight"
or
i should says..
Love is friendship set on fire?
Well,..
there is something lil pixie wanna share here..
please finds the words below from my lovely pixie
"the moment we started to pair up as a partner we deeply fall in love with each other...but we believe take things slow..therefore we decided to start out 1st outing at an unforgettable Pasar Malam at SS2 after one month we met YES! Romantic le...
follow by genting and later on we finally fall for each other infront of MALACCA ballrice restaurant." from lil pixie...
millions thx to my lovely pixie,
Thank you for reminding me how we patched up..
Thank you for letting me bump into your life although we're just newly known
Thank you for sharing me all your "emo" feeling..
last but not least..
Thank you for being my "BUDDY"

No comments: