Thursday, January 17, 2008

tiring day....and the colorful cheers me

i almost forgot we took dis picture..it's damn cute..
Grabbed from lil' pixie (sticker trix) friendster...
this is my 1st post to tell how is my new job..
it's so tiring man...i guess there is no other words can be describe how i feel but just exhausted.
am i too relaxed for the past 3 months? or am too enjoyed my life until max!!!
get back to reality the life is tiring ..tiring..and now exhausted..
just only 3 weeks here but i felt that am 3 years here..haha..
there's never ending emails reading, enquries, and essay report waiting for me every day after day..
but...frankly i learned lots here. am glad to hav 2 supportive bosses here.
hopefully i can go on track soon..and get us to this super busy working environment.
just a short break dropping by here and i found this picture i took in last christmas..
the colorful cheers me up and i think it was the best christmas i ever had.

No comments: