Friday, March 06, 2009

Life is full of obstacles

no one's life is perfect
there must be something that block u to reach your goal......
just depends on how u deal with it and
how serious/big that thing is ~~~

Am a super selfish person who never being considerate on others
Ever since when i being like dis huh? am just forgot..and don't think i want to recall it.
Being selfish is not a good thing of cause but am ready to deserve what i did and what i chose.
am person who did things for own goods. unwilling to shares "obstacles"
"non of my business" is what i used to told myself these years..
living without hoping something.."special" or "bonus" is the best i ever had..
when this "special" /"bonus" comes without expecting make me feel so good.
"being responsible" is hard for me...am only able to be"responsible" what ever i did and what ever i chose. "Empty promises" to me is "SUPER BAD" which is "DISAPPOINTMENT" to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't speak (write) without action!Appreciate those who care especially ME! wahaha! don't forget about Monday plans my n** b*** fr****! =p

Anonymous said...

yes my n** b*** f*****! you know am not pointing u wat.. lots to share with you again..can't wait to catch up with u. wei, pls ar..do not complaint right away once i answer ur call..pls do some introduction b4 start the conversation. especially during my working hour. Really can't tune back immediate! muahahha...

Anonymous said...

eh! this is so ME ok! If I speak politely I bet you won't be able to recognise my voice...so don't ffk me either Sun night or Mon k? muax!