Friday, March 27, 2009

Missing my fRiday cRaBBie paRty??



Has been long time never have this fRiday cRaBBie paRty d..
i missed it so much!!!! i've been reading backwards my past posting..my life seem so colorful compare to now, just DULL~
I missed my..
  • fRiday cRaBBie paRty
  • Sat cLuBBing niTe
  • Sun midnite ReDboX
  • Mon HaLo Cafe
  • Tue mamakian
  • Wed happy hour + movie
  • Thu sneak preview of Movie
plus, my outskirt activity..
  • Ulu yam lo mee
  • Kuala Selangor Seafood
  • Tanjung Malim Clam
  • Tuk Alang River Prawn
  • Kluang Beef noodles
  • Ipoh Tau fu fah
  • Bukit Tinggi yumcha session
  • Cameron's tomatoes
  • Janda Baik (Bentung) Seafood
  • Gotong Jaya Prawn noodles
  • Ampang Yong Tau fu
any many more....fav foods, places which i unable to recalls.. all the above is not included in town restaurants which i tried. And now..i have nothing on my mind what is nice to eat and go.. i guess am just being too much in the past. i have been long long time never have the feeling of eating tasty food!!!! sighsss~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

money photostat machine?

Anonymous said...

yeah..still have plenty of paper but lack of ink now! sighs~