Tuesday, April 20, 2010

memoriess

wow..just happened to logged in my friendster after a funny discussion with my colleague. ya.. is FRIENDSTER!

what i explored today was a message that i supposed to read 2 years back..haha..

hey there..
Well I felt really bad in and on towards what I did.. I felt for you.. but there is something in me that I felt I wasnt ready..
My life and other stuff its just complicated during that period of time, I didnt dare to sms or talk or even send you a private msg here as I dont know what to say.
Maybe I dont have have the upper hand to be taking care of you. Sighs..
I'm sorry Alice.. if there is ever a chance you would be a girl I wish to wake up everyday with.
Anyway.. happy belated birthday to you.. and promise me to take good care. -- 01/07/2008 5:43 pm

i then read many many testimonials that from my best buddies..

"Joey Sep 13 2005, 04:43 AM
"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had." It's been long time we knew each others, and I'd forgotten when I'd promised you I'll write you a testimonial but i failed to do it. It's not because i'm too busy to write you one or I'd forgot. It's because I never found the best phrase to express how grateful I am to have you as my buddy. So, cheers....."

"Roben Oct 22 2005, 04:48 AM
you have not imagine how much courage i used to walk up to say Hi! on the very first day we meet it's special do you know it? i'm glad we became good friends although we don't really have much conversation on the right place and on the right time but dinner, movies and concert we shared is always just like yesterday! it's really great knowing you... who know what may come..."

"Janice Nov 17 2005, 04:03 AM
aLice, u light up my life!!!
I couldn't imagine how my life will be if without knowing u, maybe still dull, bored..i never ever think tat v able to get closer as v seem like from diff world since first time i met u.- - gotto recall bec how i looked like 2 yrs ago- -V used to be chatless coz v r in diff channel, huh,now..non-stop chatting in Msn,favor arios,pan,our mobil mamak..i learnt a lot from u,became more intelligent & out-goin like u,enjoy life wherever v r.V dislike boring & loneliness,v will look for entertainment as long as v stay alive!!
Alice is pretty,trendy,intelligent,caring,sincere to frens.she willing to help me when im in trouble & alwiz be supportive on decision tat i'd made.thanks a lots ya.
keep in mind,v gotto quit our 7-eleVen job in next 2 yrs le,otherwise our dreams wont come true in our expectation time,hehe..but then yum char session & my new favor activity- - mahjong must remain ya.
Wish our frendship will last forever,i just can't live without u!"


"Wenping Dec 08 2005, 00:44 AM
to aLice,
where ever u are/go and wateva u did ..
i'll be always proud of ya .. =)
although we are from the same primary
but I onli knw ya sicne last year..
Look what you have done..
to my life..
my life is sparkling..
my life had changed since I knw ya..
u gave me happiness..
u bring me joyfulness..

I neva forget ..
our 1st met in pasar malam..
our singapore trip..
fireworks tht we witnessed together in merdeka..
everything still fresh in my mind..
Things tht I did with ya..
Its almost impossible to do it with others..
It is irerplaceceble..
These precious memories were given by u to me..
Its so meaningful to me..
It had became part of my most memorable moment..
In my life..
Its edi deeply inside my heart..
No one can take away those memories that u gave me..
it's part of my beautiful life's history..
You deserve the best from me......."

No comments: