Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The OLD and NEW one

the OLD one..
watched hundred of movies
read my favorite novels
studies and works on reports
gave me clear vision driving at night
covered my tired face at night when am not wearing my makeup
but i lost it
i lost it without knowing
not knowing where and when
i told her maybe it was too light to feel it drops
we go back to the same place to look for it again and again
but we failed

the NEW one..
I've got two
thick and thin frame i had
the Thick one
watch movies and drama
continue my favorite novels
being one of my casual out fit accessories
Ann's named it cartoon frame
the Thin one
look alike as my old one
looks steady and stable in person
studies and works on reports in office
Ann said i look more profession
both New one cover my tired face and giving me clear vision for night drive

4 comments:

Golden Billy said...

hahaha! long time not in u blog... what the old n new one leh?

Dr Ann said...

Irony is....u look nice with or without em. :) Very ladylike.....*wink*

hazzyalice® said...

wow..compliment from you..1st time wo.. :P

Golden Billy said...

beauty Ann : u r compliment me?