Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Holiday

Disappointment? Definitely a YES
Why? The one used to be very closed to you called off the plan in very last minute.
Excuses? Yes. An excuse's excuses.

Well, nothing change the plan..the trip still on..
Enjoyment? Yes. bought my favorite accessories. my 'car' ..Ann said is a TAXI..kaka..
I dislike dessert but i went to the same dessert house 3 days out of 5 days to have my favorite Almond tea. yummmyyyyy~~ i almost wanted to stay there work in the dessert house..the shop owner told me ..staff there get paid hkd 20k /month and a room opposite the shop is cost hkd 3k/month (ofcos it is not nice renovated condo but shop houses). am tempted honestly..

Shopping?? Fantastic.. never think what you want to buy but think how much you ready to spent.. haha.. there is too much to shop!

No comments: