Friday, July 16, 2010

Listen to the Changes

G: You changed! you are so NOT serious now.
B: hmm..
G: It's ironic..you are upset but you're doubt to tell people what you thinking. What you want? What you expect from me actually? if you going to tell your dad in kinda attitude it's not going to work. no one will shows their concern on you because we just don't think you care!
B: hmm..(speechless) ya i know. i understand. please keep talking i just dunno what to say now.
G: am not judging you. just that i really feel you changed. No longer the simple person i used to know. i dunno how to explain in word but just the feeling.
B: You reminds me that you used to describes growth in A4 white paper with newspapers. i felt am the newspapers now or a blouse that being dyed in colors. am too crowded with words or colors until i have forgot who i used to be and what am doing.
G: Yes.. you are too extreme. you freak me out. do you know every time when you telling me something now i gonna think twice? am not sure when you are serious and not.
B: If you ask me why? i think i will defense myself with i just want to stays happily.. but am not going to says things that defense myself now. You are right. If i able to go back myself..i never stay up so hyper or energetic.
G: hmm..you may try to recall yourself.. let's says in the last 6 months..what you been done? is there any memorable incident still in your mind now?
B: You trying to said meaningless life?
G: haha..not that la.. just do something meaningful. there is no point we stays up everyday in hyper mood but in the end you got nothing. I know we always wanted our day being "completed" in full scheduled because don't feel the waste of time but this make us exhausted and gain nothing at last.
B: I'm glad to have you here talks to me. This is the 3rd time you sharing your thoughts. Many years ago the first time was in car, 2nd was at ss2 mamak and now HERE.
G: Is it? i had forgot.haha.. just be yourself la..don't judge yourself.
B: I will digest everything you told me..and really look into it again. If I still remains this i think you will never speak to me again.
G: Well,
It's an inevitable condition..we never know how's things goes until many years later.sometimes getting back to square one isn't that bad idea.
B: Yes..exactly..simple maybe good after all.
G: Try not to stress yourself. you will know what to do naturally.
B: At least i need to thinks how things turn up be like this. maybe i should read my old blog.haha.. u know, i really forgot i do have a blog until you told me..
G: Yea. isn't a bad idea. you will find yourself there and at least..you may know since when things changed. Well..is late..2am now? i gonna charge you consultation fee.
B: haha..alright. discount price please..

* contents omitted. Parts of the conversations may have changed




No comments: