Sunday, July 04, 2010

Breaking down

Driving alone in the middle of the night, without traffic congestion heading to unknown destination - Kajang looking for my bbf with Jay Chow's song.

Everything goes fine, until I pass through Connaught's toll. "TIT TAT" TIT TAT"... sound from my engine. Gosh.. my car is breaking down. Am I fear? Definitely YES. But Ann is rushing out from hospital. She will meet me very soon. Am on phone checking out what should I do with my mechanic, tow car's ppl, friend distracting from the fear it works perfectly and Ann was here 10 mins.

We both jump into her car fags and chats.. jokes brought the time passed easily.. Wenping is here then..though he can't help on car but he can send me home..at these late hour. Am so sorry to him causing him missed the 1st half of Spain's match.

Again, my car been tow back to the workshop. And is 3 a.m in the morning. Am exhausted after i reached home.

1 comment:

Dr Ann said...

haha...wen wana come kajang again???..tis time i fetch u beta...muahaha...its a funny day...