Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pillow talk between a girl and a boy II

Again?
Yes but different people. :)

Happened after the girl finished talking to a scumbag in a very emotional mood

G: Just think that am upset.
B: Why so upset? What happened?
G: Finally woke up from my fantasy world and knowing things are so damn disgusting.
B: Relaxed. It's not too late. At least now u agree with that. All hope is not lost.
G: Yea. Am lost. Losing myself. No tears but unexplainable feeling I had.
B: Just tell me what is it?
G: Remember I told you years ago?
B: Yes. That was 3 years ago.
G: Good memories you had.
B: So, that is only one thing, how about others?

Girl told everything to the boy..

B: Where he came from? Why there is people like him? Stop giving reason for the cheater! Yea. Is cheater...what maybe ... or... don't mean it..yaya..just put it this way, he is not that bad he is just taking the opportunity to take advantage.. don't you think is funny??
G: (remain silent.....)
B: Why you changed? Why am not??
G: Oh yeah.. you still you..still the one I known when i was 15.. but am no longer me! i had lost myself since 10 years ago..
B: Be yourself!!! Do whatever you like.. Remind yourself.. you may believe but must be preservation and you can respect but also respect people but self-respect is much important.. I know am talking too much...
G: What time you working tomorrow? (trying to change topic actually..haha..the boy is super long gas..)
B: Evening..you working? Why not take a day off? it's 4am now.. must be very tired. You think able to sleep?
G: Of course, no matter how hard it is will need to go through still. My practice is work is work.. emotional never interfere my daily task.
B: Why need to pretend yourself?
G: Well, it's me!
B: Okies..just try..if can't just don't force yourself..we are getting old..
G: Yea.. i can still remember last time we used to talk when sun set till the sun rise.
B: YAYA..i know i talked a lot ..but is good..don't you think so?
G: Yes.. Thanks dear..glad that i have you..

* contents omitted. Parts of the conversations may have been changed.

No comments: