Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Simply SNACK?


wow...accidentally bump into a hk fashion blogger today... and found this super cool snack!..
SLIM CHIP?? Yeahhh... designed by Hafsteinn Juliusson, made by paper that can be eat..with 3 different flavor..ready to eat PAPER?? hahah...

recently i was addicted to bubbles milk tea.. i think is because when i was in Singapore last month and my cuzzy highly recommend me the KOI bubbles tea.. it was super long Q.. I remember i had this KOI once when i travel to HK in July. Teressa and Cass was there Q'ing...and i was smoking along the walking way.. ( no choice! have to smoke near the recycle bin!! our ashtray..) How come I remembered?? because there is an incident which is there is a glass broken in level 2 opposite me.. i saw a man rushing down and spoke to the police.. asking police for evacuation...

No comments: