Saturday, March 26, 2011

Garden Wedding - Danielaine


Congratulation Danielaine! May you love and hold each other in the worst of times with trust, faith and belief!

Time flies, I’ve known Elaine for a couple of years already. Come to think of it, I’ve known them before they were even dating each other. haha.. I will never forget she used to be my ' new friend' who countdown with me on my 27th birthday at TTDI when i thought am going to be alone. She is my great neighbor when we were working together. I just like to bugged her every minutes everyday. lolx

Today, I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Lake edge for the garden wedding. It was the perfect location for the intimate wedding - the garden was absolutely gorgeous, the table settings were tastefully done, the flowers and balloons were exquisite and her bridesmaid and best-man is just awesome singing live that evening. I believe with family and close friends sharing their union with them, it made for a memorable event.


No comments: