Friday, March 25, 2011

Together Forever!

"Friends" means: Together Forever!
Do "appreciate" before you ask for "forever"
That's the only foundation for "FOREVER"
Finally catch up with my nbf on phone yesterday.
She was upset that one of her bridemate couldn't make it for her wedding?!
She smile&say "u shld know how to weight the importance btw my wedding&...
I truly understand how she felt.
but this is what i told her.
"Try not to get emo easily. Am sure your friend know how to value your friendship.
Try to be understanding. Maybe she is just confused in sudden."
NBF
Please control your emotion ok? you're going to have yourself family very soon. :)
Be Strong!
To be strong is part of your eternal divinity. Being strong is a natural state of mankind and a prerequisite if you wish to be free and happy.
Cheers ya!

1 comment:

lilpixie said...

2 friends + 2 gether = 4ever! F*cking love this calculation! thanks NBF!! I know I'm owiz the emotional one, but what to do...I treasure all my friends no matter what...so I hope..atleast atleast not my wedding...