Thursday, May 26, 2011

Clarification of nbf

Everyone was wondering about my "nbf"

Fren A: What is nbf? dun surprise me ya
Fren B: Nbf = new best friend? Just wondering cos dunno wat it means. Could be new boy friend.
Fren C: NBF?
Fren D: Congrantulation!
Fren E: XXXX
Fren F: What term is that?? Please don't tell me this is a common term! Why still new?

haha...

To all whom cared:

NBF = NEW BEST FRIEND
Even though we have been knowing each other for 44 months
But this is how we call and name each other
how this came into our mind?
hmm.. we have too many friends! whahahaha
I still remember the first time we both went out was right after a month we known each other.
Trixie's quote: "we cannot go out after work since we known each other not even one month.."
Silly but funny combination we are!

New calculation i learn today! Emo A + Emo T = NBF love this calculation! thanks NBF!

2 comments:

lilpixie said...

Finally I have more than 2 posts in week! haha! Hope NBF last forever! hugs!

Lemongrass Boy said...

lol ... I WANT TOO! But I get alice often quoting me from blog ... So i am good. :-)