Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long Stressful Day





Hi Alice,

Can we sit down sometime this afternoon and discuss about the changing of the company and possible future roles for you?

Thanks,

Managing Director


Today was a very stressful day i had. I got an email from my boss. OK! What is it about? it's all about my neighbor is going to leave us and his task will be transfer to me! WHAT?? SG and TW? Gosh... i really don't see how i can squeeze in my time for that! is my future roles just for REPORTS? not really.

He even told me this, " since i see you interested in designing so in near future you may help online marketing to design all the brief for designer."

WOW, deep impact! ever since i handling HK. i missed out my time for MSN. it happened i replied my offline messages after 4 days. Meaning i had 4 days never login into my MSN. It's not only about msn chatting but i really tired of the stupid workloads. But this is the only option i got? i not sure

Well, am really emo until i see my nbf! i told her the story, we picture how should i be compensate. Even things that we pictured is not going to happen but at least i feel better.. really better. We had a great catch! Courage, Life, Movies, Books and Candies. ( we do gossip ppl ard us! lolx)

Starts SOMETHING BORROWED middle of the night. Nice book! just the first 8 pages. I found quote (See above, pic_2) that really meet my feeling now! haha..



2 comments:

lilpixie said...

Emo A + Emo T = NBF emo night with bubble tea!

wai wai said...

cheer up...dont be fruss with it...you can do it....me also almost with you going facing a lot of workload till and stress to insane~~