Monday, May 02, 2011

A day without Makeup

It’s somewhat ironic that I forget when is the last time I went out without my eyeliners. I've been asking my self million of times even to my ex that when is my first time put on the eyeliners. It’s funny how quickly I become addicted to it and quickly forget what life was like before I wore makeup.

Looking into my makeup bag. From 1 small case to a big cosmetic bag now. From the pencil eyeliner to few liquid eyeliners ( 4 or 5 pieces in a the bag) plus gel liner with the eye brush (different sizes of brush). I have no idea when I started to be so addicted to it.

No doubt, with eyeliners my eyes looks bigger (illusion problem I suppose). Sometime I even thought of should I just go for the tattoo liner. So then I can have a permanent and need not to draw my eyes every morning.

Until today, I wear no make up at all for 24 hours. The feeling was so great. Yeah, looking at my my self now. I started to recall how my natural looks. I never forget what mom answered me when I ask her should I put out at least eye liners before go out for dinner and her answer is NO.
You look great without it. (but I saw my puffy eyes) haha.. Alright, I then just go without my make up.

Am person who will think through what's I been done end of the day before my sleep. Today I really proud of my self wear no make up and I feel my face so CLEAN. :)

No comments: