Sunday, August 02, 2009

Enjoyment



Initial plan was only catching a simple movie the end my Saturday. Ann's called mi when am still home waiting my time for movie. Am so surprised to get her call honestly..hehe..well..she said she suddenly thought of me..we had a simple chat then she said call me back after her shower.

my sis in law suddenly knocked my door and says " hey, am heading quattro tonight, will you like to join?" wow..am so excited that she asked me to join.. i then told her i will join her after my movie. I asked Ann to join as well..but too bad she have duty and got to go back her "far far away" hospital er.. she said will see me on Mon.. wondering will she ffk tim..errrrrrrr... :P

movie is just so so.. not as nice as i expected anyway.. the proposal i watched last nite is much more better i could says. well, after movie wenping drop me to quattro and my nite begins..

it's so new to me. although this club is located just right opposite my office but i never been inside but just outside for a chilled out drink. though it is 1st time club with my sis in law and her frens but it is really fun... Marilyn is da most crazy gal of the night..she tok loud all the time when we 're on da way back to yumcha.. haha.. clubbing with these gal recalled my memories. it just a mirror that reflected all the memories i used have with all my buddies last time.

after an hour crapping session with them..we finally reached home at 5am. yes is Five in da morning.. i almost forgot when is da last time i've been staying out til so "early".haha..


No comments: