Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something Impressed..

My car died in carpark yesterday.. super hak zai. luckily my colleagues here..haha..


This is what Wai's used to told me what Jacky alwis said.
He alwis says " must open the bonnet and look see look see wo..haha...


Well, after fews minutes of "look see" and without jumper. Our Jacky boss decided to removed his battery and putted in my car. Amazing man.. he removes his battery with his car engines starts. I see how he removed and replaced. really impressed me le..hahah..he is so "man" to me..
Frankly, i used to disappointing with those guys who knows nothing when car break down. Especially those guys who not even have a mechanic's contacts.. and don't know what to do..super useless..in addition, am super despised on guys who alwis act that they are good in everything but in fact there are just nothing..haha..


Jacky boss. Seems so pro right? haha
Impressed me but people hubby and daddy edi.. haha

No comments: