Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fitness week

Cool! cant imagine i can go gym by myself..alone. haha.. i had spent my whole afternoon there with the instructor. haha..she help me to do my BMI analysis. well not too bad..haha..am in fit category still. what my purpose to join?? to lose weight i told her. then she asked me what is my favorite food. Yes! Mcdonald..my fav. hhaha..i had it even when am sick..akkaka..
i think i really scared off the instructor when i told her i had my mcdonald atleast twice a week. she kept telling me that the burger is made by "bad" meat. and 1 burger = 1800 calories and it take 1 session of RPM class only can reduce 1800 calories..kakaka.. anyway, i still love my mcdonald.

after workout.. i got my abdominal pain..i think my abdominal is super stresss..cant even cough now..haihs..

No comments: