Thursday, October 28, 2010

A hobby a day keeps the doldrums away..


Friend of mine asking what is my interest?
Interest?? hobby??
My mind was blank when this question came up.
Then continue keep myself recalling what is my self interest...
3 minutes of silence.. friend continues..giving example like
...things that i will do when am free when am alone
Yes! finally that's an answer pops up.
EAT! i love food. love eating enjoy eating..but not alone
friend then said " summore??"
another minutes of silence...
things that i loves cross over my mind..
i like painting..! and yes i like painting..drawing..
i love theatrical show
My mind keep flashing Cats The Musical (2002) and Riverdance (2003).
Besides of this i went Frankenstein in Love (2006) ..etc..
oh ya..my first date with one of my ex was at the Orchestra show.
after the conversation with my friend and now i understand..
Although my day was fully utilized but most is all to do with work.
There are aspects of work that are enjoyable, that i could call a hobby.



No comments: